By admin | March 9, 2011
Hey guys, aXis here
And you’re reading my uncensored and complete review of WoW Crusher Play like a Pro Guide – WoW Mastery
If you are not aware about this WoW Crusher Play like a Pro Guide then here is a jist of what this software does. WoW Crusher Play like a Pro Guide is the First and only software on the Internet to Automatically bind the best possible keybinds and macros to your Character which can be of any Class and of any Spec.
Plz note that this is a review and if you were looking for the Official website then Click here to go to the Official WoW Crusher Guide website.
You might ask why I am writing this. Well, you can find that in my previous post. But be warned, I’ll be going into both the positives and the negatives points, so if that’s something you might not want to hear, then you may as well leave now.
Today I would like to share my experience playing World of Warcraft with the WoW Crusher Play like a Pro Guide.
If you had read my previous post then you would already know that I was a clicker, didn’t have a clue how to play a melee, I sucked at Wow overall & always wanted learn WoW Mastery. Well, I’m not a clicker anymore and now I am confident that I can play a melee character decently. Yeah to say I have mastered Wow keybinds & macros with the software within few days would be Insane. I should be frank that majority of my time I spent was on understanding and learning the weird hand positions and keys that were bind.
If you are used to using keybinds, then this would be a piece of cake. You can learn it in no time coz you’ll have access to lot of videos explaining exactly how to do this. And if you are a horrible clicker like me, then I am sure you would accidently use your mouse to click something. But Trust me guys clicking is not always proficient.
Effect on HPS (Healings per second):
Ok, First I used WoW Crusher Play like a Pro Guide on my healer. Honestly, I was able to achieve a higher HPS in fact I was doing a 1000 more hps which is significantly better. I did learn to combine the keybinds with my clicking style and it worked out really well.
Effect on DPS (Damage per second):
I was pretty poorly geared up. I then loaded the macros for my enhancement character and without a clue how to play this character I went for a Dungeon raid along with people who have been playing their classes for ever. In the Start, I didn’t know what I was doing. The keybinds seemed to be insanely placed. After some time I got really pissed with my play. Not only coz I was learning melee but also I was trying to adjust with the keybinds. But, I took my time in editing the keybinds and moving them around and got used to it. I went from not doing anything to actually putting some numbers on the board that are kinda decent.
Effect in PvP (Player vs. Player):
My Verdict on the WoW Crusher Play like a Pro Guide Wow Mastery Software:
Here are the Negatives and Positives of the WoW Crusher Play like a Pro Guide wow mastery according to me.
- Even though the software binds in those Pro players Keybinds and Macros, It is you who have to learn the keyboard layout of you spells. If you need the optimum fluidness with your character, you have to by heart the keyboard layout. (There is an add-on which is totally free to download. It is a simple screen that goes on your WoW User Interface that shows the keyboard template. So you can have a look for your key during the game.)
- If you are a Solid end game raider who has been doing the same stuff in a certain way for a certain number of years, then I would say don’t bother about this software.
- The First ever program that automatically equips any character of any spec with the best keybinds and macros
- Program works with characters of any level and automatically recognizes when new spells are learned
- The website has a lot of detailed keyboard templates and guides to help you learn your new keybinds with ease.
- The Program binds similar abilities with similar keys regardless of the Class; this means that switching from one class to another is a seamless process. It also means that learning a new class is much easier.
- You will get access to Instructional videos, DPS rotation and tanking guides from the Pros.
Final Word on the WoW mastery Software:
My final word would be, if you are a expert raider and satisfied with what you are now then this software is not for you. You can just ignore it. If you don’t wanna start learning anything new then same goes for you too.
But if you are new to the game or wanna get better or you wanna get to that really high end game raid stage and put out some major numbers, I would really recommend this for you guys. This is a training course to help you in WoW Mastery. You are paying the Pros to train you, so ultimately you should have the drive and willingness to learn and improve your skill & knowledge and ultimately master WoW.
Check out the Other Resources Page for more Info, Videos and Images
By admin | February 8, 2013
World of Warcraft with Jordan ep.2: OHMIGAWD THERE’S A PERSON
By admin | August 24, 2012
Blizzard announced the core description of the mists of pandaria: there will be a new race of Panda, the new vocational monks, the maximum level is 90, pet Combat System, the new talent system, and Dungeon Challenge Mode. Here is the introduction of different level talents in the new version. There are some unique skills in different levels.
1. Level 15 talents are Tireless Pursuit, Feline Swiftness, Displacer Beast.Tireless Pursuit. 3 min cooldownInstant. Removes all roots and snares, and increases movement speed by 70% while in Cat Form for 15 sec. Do not break prowling. Using this ability activates Cat Form.Feline Swiftness. Increases your movement speed by 10% and by an additional 20% while in Cat Form.
Displacer Beast. 3 min cooldownInstant cast. Teleports the Druid up to 20 yards in a random direction, purging all periodic damage effects and providing stealth for 10 sec. Taking damage cancels this effect. Using this ability activates Cat Form. 2. Level 30 talents are NatureÃ¢EUR(TM)s Cenarion Ward, Swiftness, RenewalCenarion Ward. 30 sec cooldownInstant. Protects a friendly target, causing any damage taken to heal the target for 4454 every 2 sec for 6 sec. Gaining the healing effect consumes the Cenarion Ward. Useable in all shapeshift forms.
NatureÃ¢EUR(TM)s Swiftness. 3 min cooldownInstant cast. When activated, your next Cyclone, Entangling Roots, Mass Entanglement, Healing Touch, Hibernate, Nourish, Rebirth, or Regrowth becomes instant, free, and castable in all forms. The healing and duration of the spell is increased by 50%.Renewal. 2 min cooldownInstant cast. Instantly heals the Druid for 30% of maximum health. Useable in all shapeshift forms.
3. Level 45 talents are Typhoon, Faerie Swarm, Mass EntanglementTyphoon. 30 yd range14% of base mana. 20 sec cooldownInstant cast. Summons a violent Typhoon that strikes targets in front of the caster within 30 yards, knocking them back and dazing them for 6 sec. Useable in all shapeshift forms.Faerie Swarm. Decreases the targetÃ¢EUR(TM)s armor by 12% for 5 min and reduces the targetÃ¢EUR(TM)s movement speed by 50% for 15 sec. While affected, the target cannot stealth or turn invisible. Deals 16 damage when cast from Bear Form. Useable in all shapeshift forms, but incurs a 6 sec cooldown while in Bear Form or Cat Form.
Mass Entanglement. 30 yd range13% of base mana. 1 min cooldown2 sec cast. Roots all enemies within 12 yards of the destination for 8 sec. Damage caused may interrupt the effect. Cannot be cast while in Bear Form or Cat Form.
4. Level 60 talents are Force of Nature Wild Charge, IncarnationForce of Nature. 3 min cooldownInstant cast. Summons 3 treants to assist in the DruidÃ¢EUR(TM)s current combat role. Treant capabilities vary by specialization. Useable in all shapeshift forms.
Wild Charge. Grants a movement ability that varies by shapeshift form: Non-shapeshifted, Bear Form, Cat Form, Moonkin Form, Travel Form, Flight Form, Aquatic Form,Incarnation. 3 min cooldownInstant. Activates a superior shapeshifting form appropriate to your specialization for 30 sec. You may freely shapeshift in and out of this form for its duration.
5. Level 75 talents are Demoralizing Roar, UrsolÃ¢EUR(TM)s Vortex, Bear HugDemoralizing Roar. 30 sec cooldownInstant. The Druid roars, disorienting all enemies within 10 yards for 4 sec. Using this ability activates Bear Form.UrsolÃ¢EUR(TM)s Vortex. 30 sec cooldownInstant. Conjures a vortex of wind at the DruidÃ¢EUR(TM)s location that pulls all enemies within 15 yards toward it. Lasts 15 sec. Useable in all shapeshift forms.Bear Hug. 1 min cooldownInstant cast. Melee attack that stuns the target and deals 10% of the DruidÃ¢EUR(TM)s health in damage every 1 sec for 3 sec. Effect canceled if the Druid moves away, attacks, or takes any other action. Using this ability activates Bear Form.
6. Level 90 talents are Disentanglement, Heart of the Wild, Master ShapeshifterDisentanglement. Shapeshifting now removes roots. In addition, shifting into a form heals the Druid for 20% of maximum health. This heal cannot be received more often than once every 30 sec.
Heart of the Wild. 40 yd range. 6 min cooldownInstant cast. Dramatically improves the DruidÃ¢EUR(TM)s ability to serve combat roles outside of normal specialization for 45 sec.Master Shapeshifter. Melee abilities increase spell damage by 10% and non-instant spellcasts increase physical damage by 10%. Lasts 15 sec, stacks up to 3 times, and consumes one application each time a spell or ability benefits.
By admin | August 6, 2012
Let’s Play World of Warcraft #013 – Ursachenforschung
By admin | August 6, 2012
Trinket Collection in World of Warcraft
By admin | August 6, 2012
World of Warcraft Nexos: Zarabianie na Darkmoon Faire.
« Previous Entries