By admin | January 24, 2014
And you’re reading my uncensored and complete review of Impulse keybinding and macro in-game addon to play like the professionals and to master WoW
If you are not aware about this Impulse keybinding and macro in-game add-on then here is a jist of what this addon does. Impulse keybinding and macro in-game addon is the First and only in-game addon on the Internet by ManaView which automatically binds the best possible keybinds and macros to your Character which can be of any Class and of any Spec.
Plz note that this is a review and if you were looking for the Official website then Click here to go to the Official Impulse Addon website.
You might ask why I am writing this. Well, you can find that in my previous post. But be warned, I’ll be going into both the positives and the negatives, so if that’s something you might not want to hear, then you may as well leave now.
Today I would like to share my experience playing World of Warcraft with the New Impulse keybinding and macro in-game addon.
If you had read my previous post then you would already know that I was a clicker, didn’t have a clue how to play a melee, I sucked at Wow overall & always wanted learn WoW Mastery. Well, I’m not a clicker anymore and now I am confident that I can play a melee character decently. Yeah to say I have mastered Wow keybinds & macros with the add-on within few days would be Insane. I should be frank that majority of my time I spent was on understanding and learning the weird hand positions and keys that were bind.
If you are used to using keybinds, then this would be a piece of cake. You can learn it in no time coz you’ll have access to lot of videos explaining exactly how to do this. And if you are a horrible clicker like me, then I am sure you would accidentally use your mouse to click something. But Trust me guys clicking is not always proficient.
Effect on HPS (Healings per second):
Ok, First I used the Impulse keybinding and macro in-game addon on my healer. Honestly, I was able to achieve a higher HPS in fact I was doing a 1000 more hps which is significantly better. I did learn to combine the keybinds with my clicking style and it worked out really well.
Effect on DPS (Damage per second):
I was pretty poorly geared up. I then loaded the macros for my enhancement character and without a clue how to play this character I went for a Dungeon raid along with people who have been playing their classes for ever. In the Start, I didn’t know what I was doing. The keybinds seemed to be insanely placed. After some time I got really pissed with my play. Not only coz I was learning melee but also I was trying to adjust with the keybinds. But, I took my time in editing the keybinds and moving them around and got used to it. I went from not doing anything to actually putting some numbers on the board that are kinda decent.
Effect in PvP (Player vs. Player):
I went to my famous place in Wow, Tol Barad. I actually killed people without getting face-rolled by rouges and crap. Trust me guys using your keyboard in PvP is way way more efficient and Professional than clicking your spells. I have to admit it was Fun and had a great time.
Improvment in MMR (Matchmaking rating):
Before keybinding, my matchmaking value would constantly be around 1000 and didn’t see any signs of improving but after getting used to the keybinds by Impluse addon i could see a significant change in my matchmaking value. Now my MM Value is 1681 which is a huge improvement.
My Verdict on the Impulse keybinding and macro WoW Pro Addon:
Here are the Negatives and Positives of the Impulse keybinding and macro in-game addon according to me.
- Even though the software binds in those Pro players Keybinds and Macros, It is you who have to learn the keyboard layout of you spells. If you need the optimum fluidness with your character, you have to by heart the keyboard layout. (There is an add-on which is totally free to download. It is a simple screen that goes on your WoW User Interface that shows the keyboard template. So you can have a look for your key during the game.)
- If you are a Solid end game raider who has been doing the same stuff in a certain way for a certain number of years, then I would say don’t bother about this software.
- The First ever program that automatically equips any character of any spec with the best keybinds and macros
- Program works with characters of any level and automatically recognizes when new spells are learned
- The website has a lot of detailed keyboard templates and guides to help you learn your new keybinds with ease.
- The Program binds similar abilities with similar keys regardless of the Class; this means that switching from one class to another is a seamless process. It also means that learning a new class is much easier.
- You will get access to Instructional videos, DPS rotation and tanking guides from the Pros.
Final Word on the Wow mastery Addon:
My final word would be, if you are a expert raider and satisfied with what you are now then this software is not for you. You can just ignore it. If you don’t wanna start learning anything new then same goes for you too.
But if you are new to the game or wanna get better or you wanna get to that really high end game raid stage and put out some major numbers, I would really recommend this for you guys. This is a training course to help you in WoW Mastery. You are paying the Pros to train you, so ultimately you should have the drive and willingness to learn and improve your skill & knowledge and ultimately master WoW.
Check out the Other Resources Page for more Info, addon screenshots, Videos and Images
Here is a overall screenshot of the Impulse Addon and game screen:
By admin | March 29, 2015
Sodapoppin duels Swifty
By admin | March 29, 2015
[WoD Beta] Transfering your Macros, Keybindings, and Actionbars from Live to Beta
By admin | March 28, 2015
Resto Shaman ideas for keybinds, macros, ui, etc.
By admin | March 28, 2015
Frost Mage PVE Guide 6.0.3
By admin | March 27, 2015
Discipline Priest PvP Tips and Tricks
« Previous Entries