By admin | August 24, 2012
Blizzard announced the core description of the mists of pandaria: there will be a new race of Panda, the new vocational monks, the maximum level is 90, pet Combat System, the new talent system, and Dungeon Challenge Mode. Here is the introduction of different level talents in the new version. There are some unique skills in different levels.
1. Level 15 talents are Tireless Pursuit, Feline Swiftness, Displacer Beast.Tireless Pursuit. 3 min cooldownInstant. Removes all roots and snares, and increases movement speed by 70% while in Cat Form for 15 sec. Do not break prowling. Using this ability activates Cat Form.Feline Swiftness. Increases your movement speed by 10% and by an additional 20% while in Cat Form.
Displacer Beast. 3 min cooldownInstant cast. Teleports the Druid up to 20 yards in a random direction, purging all periodic damage effects and providing stealth for 10 sec. Taking damage cancels this effect. Using this ability activates Cat Form. 2. Level 30 talents are NatureÃ¢EUR(TM)s Cenarion Ward, Swiftness, RenewalCenarion Ward. 30 sec cooldownInstant. Protects a friendly target, causing any damage taken to heal the target for 4454 every 2 sec for 6 sec. Gaining the healing effect consumes the Cenarion Ward. Useable in all shapeshift forms.
NatureÃ¢EUR(TM)s Swiftness. 3 min cooldownInstant cast. When activated, your next Cyclone, Entangling Roots, Mass Entanglement, Healing Touch, Hibernate, Nourish, Rebirth, or Regrowth becomes instant, free, and castable in all forms. The healing and duration of the spell is increased by 50%.Renewal. 2 min cooldownInstant cast. Instantly heals the Druid for 30% of maximum health. Useable in all shapeshift forms.
3. Level 45 talents are Typhoon, Faerie Swarm, Mass EntanglementTyphoon. 30 yd range14% of base mana. 20 sec cooldownInstant cast. Summons a violent Typhoon that strikes targets in front of the caster within 30 yards, knocking them back and dazing them for 6 sec. Useable in all shapeshift forms.Faerie Swarm. Decreases the targetÃ¢EUR(TM)s armor by 12% for 5 min and reduces the targetÃ¢EUR(TM)s movement speed by 50% for 15 sec. While affected, the target cannot stealth or turn invisible. Deals 16 damage when cast from Bear Form. Useable in all shapeshift forms, but incurs a 6 sec cooldown while in Bear Form or Cat Form.
Mass Entanglement. 30 yd range13% of base mana. 1 min cooldown2 sec cast. Roots all enemies within 12 yards of the destination for 8 sec. Damage caused may interrupt the effect. Cannot be cast while in Bear Form or Cat Form.
4. Level 60 talents are Force of Nature Wild Charge, IncarnationForce of Nature. 3 min cooldownInstant cast. Summons 3 treants to assist in the DruidÃ¢EUR(TM)s current combat role. Treant capabilities vary by specialization. Useable in all shapeshift forms.
Wild Charge. Grants a movement ability that varies by shapeshift form: Non-shapeshifted, Bear Form, Cat Form, Moonkin Form, Travel Form, Flight Form, Aquatic Form,Incarnation. 3 min cooldownInstant. Activates a superior shapeshifting form appropriate to your specialization for 30 sec. You may freely shapeshift in and out of this form for its duration.
5. Level 75 talents are Demoralizing Roar, UrsolÃ¢EUR(TM)s Vortex, Bear HugDemoralizing Roar. 30 sec cooldownInstant. The Druid roars, disorienting all enemies within 10 yards for 4 sec. Using this ability activates Bear Form.UrsolÃ¢EUR(TM)s Vortex. 30 sec cooldownInstant. Conjures a vortex of wind at the DruidÃ¢EUR(TM)s location that pulls all enemies within 15 yards toward it. Lasts 15 sec. Useable in all shapeshift forms.Bear Hug. 1 min cooldownInstant cast. Melee attack that stuns the target and deals 10% of the DruidÃ¢EUR(TM)s health in damage every 1 sec for 3 sec. Effect canceled if the Druid moves away, attacks, or takes any other action. Using this ability activates Bear Form.
6. Level 90 talents are Disentanglement, Heart of the Wild, Master ShapeshifterDisentanglement. Shapeshifting now removes roots. In addition, shifting into a form heals the Druid for 20% of maximum health. This heal cannot be received more often than once every 30 sec.
Heart of the Wild. 40 yd range. 6 min cooldownInstant cast. Dramatically improves the DruidÃ¢EUR(TM)s ability to serve combat roles outside of normal specialization for 45 sec.Master Shapeshifter. Melee abilities increase spell damage by 10% and non-instant spellcasts increase physical damage by 10%. Lasts 15 sec, stacks up to 3 times, and consumes one application each time a spell or ability benefits.
- Druid From the Planet of Warcraft
- World of Warcraft MoP Beta [Protection Paladin] – New Talents and Glyphs
- Druid Flying Bug – World of Warcraft
- armor games rebuild 2 . Guide On World Of Warcraft – Druid
- Let’s Start: World of Warcraft – Level 1 – 43 Screenshots! – Hunter: (Beast Mastery)