By admin | July 30, 2012
Mists of Pandaria, which is the latest World of Warcraft expansion by Blizzard is very much welcomed by long time fans and new faces alike given the legendary mark of Cataclysm and Wrath of the Lich King expansions. With the Pandaria expansion comes a new Monk class and a new Pandaren race. Notable features are the increased level cap from 85 to 90, new dungeons, raids, battlegrounds and leveling zones. All the existing classes also gets revamped with new content as well.
Going back to the highly discussed WoW Monk class: like with all other World of Warcraft classes, players not only get to choose to play as a Monk but are also provided the opportunity to customize the class for the best builds that fits their individual play-styles. In order to do so, Blizzard offers the Monk class with three main builds, also known as specializations. In addition, gamers can choose how they want to spend skill points to further customize a Monk character to their liking
The three WoW Monk builds known during game release are Brewmaster, Mistweaver and Windwalker; a tank, healer and Melee DPS respectively. The class makes use of Chi energy during combat, so expect a lot of weaponless, fist-based fights from Monk characters. As a Monk, gamers start with the feeding and Roll and Jab basic skills. More advanced skills slowly becomes available as gamers level up. The known talents before the official release of Mists of Pandaria looks as such:
* Level 15: Intuition, Celerity, Momentum
* Level 30: Mystery Talent, Ascendance, Jiny’ u Cider
* Level 45: Deadly Reach, Charging Ox Wave, Leg Sweep
* Level 60: Beguile, Dematerialize, Tiger’s Lust
* Level 75: Ring of Peace, Rushing Jade Wind, Chi Cocoon
* Level 90: Chi Bind, Chi Sphere, Chi Torpedo
As seen here, the new Pandaria class gets a set of new talents every 15 levels as they progress through the leveling ladder. Races that would be available to the World of Warcraft Monk are of course the new Pandaren race, Dwarf, Human, Gnome, Night Elf, Orc, Draenei, Blood Elf, Tauren, Orc, Troll and Forsaken. Being mainly based on martial arts, it would be interesting to see the moves of a Pandaren race Monk on the battlefield. WoW fans are however to take heed, for the Monk is a truly well-rounded class that can deal chock-full damages regardless of how cute they may look on the outside.
Incoming search terms:
- pandaren monk build
- pandaren wow masteries
- wow pandaren monk build
- PANDAREN LEVELING BUILD
- skills for panderan
- wow monk mastery
- wow tauren monk builds
- Joxer’s World of Warcraft – Mists of Pandaria : Pandaren & Monk Creation Walkthrough
- Mistweaver Monk (Healer) World of warcraft MOP BETA! Unlimited Mana buff on New Beta Build!
- World of Warcraft Mist of Pandaria Beta Gameplay: Panda Monk Leveling part 7 (starting area)
- Pandaren Animations
- Inferno Codex Diablo 3 Guide PDF Download – LATEST UPDATED 2012 Version